When you own a property, whether it’s residential or commercial, you’re constantly fretting over that long list of chores, including repairs and maintenance as well as cleaning. To keep your property in tip top shape you need to keep on top of the repairs and maintenance, otherwise you’ll be faced with the problem of reversing expensive damage. We understand that your time is probably limited, so we’re here to help you tick the jobs off your list. Our service for a handyman in Lewisham is just what you need and our prices won’t leave you with a gaping hole in your bank balance. Do you have the knowledge and skills to undertake jobs like carpentry, decorating, plumbing, electrical work, and endless other odd jobs? If you’re not confident, why not give us a call – we’ll send someone round. We’ll do the work for you so you can spend your free time enjoying yourself more.
Keep Your Home and Business Running Smoothly with Our Handyman Services
The handyman you’ll get from us is able to undertake an extensive range of jobs, far too many to list on one page. We’ll give you a few examples, but for more detailed information why not give us a call? Our customer care team will be only too happy to discuss our Lewisham handyman services and let you know when we’re available to come and lend a hand:
- Hanging pictures and mirrors, changing handles and locks, and other odd jobs
- Painting interior and exterior walls and more decorating jobs
- Repairing wooden window frames and doors, fitting a kitchen, and a range of other carpentry jobs
- Changing light switches, installing dishwashers and electric cookers, and additional basic electrical work
In fact we’ve got a range of skilled tradesmen ready to help you, whether your job is big or small.
Free Up Your Time With Our Home Maintenance Services
We can offer an exciting range of benefits to all our customers, both old and new, because we take pride in what we do and constantly strive to keep our home maintenance services accessible and affordable for all. Here are a few examples of the benefits we offer:
- You get your own personal service manager when you become a regular customer or make seasonal bookings
- Support available around the clock with our 24/7 customer service line
- Further discounts are possible if you book more than one service at the same time, for example spring cleaning and oven cleaning
- We undertake quality checks on a regular basis to ensure our high standards are maintained
- There are no hidden fees or last minute charges
- A same-day service is available if you find yourself unexpectedly in need
- We pride ourselves on transparency, and like to make our customer feedback available on our testimonials page
- All our technicians are highly trained and fully vetted for your peace of mind
Professional Property and Home Repairs for Added Kerb Appeal
If you’ve got a list of odd jobs as long as your arm make a booking with our property and home repairs team by calling and we’ll be with you promptly. If you’d prefer us to give you a call back put your details into our contact form. We’ve also added an instant chat option for your added convenience. We’re always happy to answer your questions, discuss our prices and availability, or give you a free, no-obligation quote.